What's in your drinking water? Find out with a free water test from your local Culligan Water expert. FREE WATER
Do you have hard water spots or mineral build up?
Stop hard water spots and scaling with Culligan.
Hard water results from high levels of calcium and magnesium in water. It's a natural occurrence that affects over 85% of the water supply in North America. Hard water minerals stick to everything water touches, and do more than leave an unsightly residue - they can actually harm your home and cost you money! Locate hard water in Washington, D.C., Baltimore MD, and Richmond VA and the surrounding areas using the map below.
How hard is your water?
The map illustrates the approximate grains per gallon (GPG). Your water hardness may vary depending on the source. Contact your local Culligan Water Specialist if you'd like to get your water tested.
Common hard water problems include –
- Spots on dishes, glassware and utensils
- Mineral build-up on faucets, and in sinks and tubs
- Excessive cleaning products and time needed for cleaning, due to mineral build-up
- Higher electric and gas bills, due to mineral build-up on water heater heating coils
- Shortened life spans for water using appliances due to mineral build-up on internal mechanisms
- Increased soap and shampoo use, because hard water doesn't produce a good lather
- Stiff, worn clothes from leftover mineral and soap residue
- Dry, flaky skin from leftover mineral and soap residue
- Brittle, lifeless hair from leftover mineral and soap residue
Hard water can harm your home or business in a variety of ways, and Culligan has the right water treatment equipment for every situation. Whether you need the innovative Culligan® High-Efficiency (HE) Water Softener to save up to 46% on salt, water and energy use or the affordable Culligan® Medallist Water Softener for everyday softening, your local Culligan Man™ has the perfect solution for you.
Contact your local Culligan Man™ and start enjoying soft water today.
What Clients Say
Dealing with Mike Lausten was an absolute pleasure. I emailed him on a Sunday expecting to hear back from him the following work week. To my surprise, he replied back the same day! When he came to my home to tell me about the Culligan Water Softener, I could tell he knew his product. His presentation is top notch. He wasn't rushed, answered every single question that I asked, and did not use any pressure tactics. After he left my home I had additional questions which he promptly answered. He's a very busy man, but every time I reached out to him I received a response that very same day. After my install, there was a little hiccup with my kitchen faucet. Mike facilitated having a plumber come out to try to fix the problem. In the end, Culligan (via Mike) paid to have my kitchen faucet replaced. I'm loving my new soft water! Bye bye dry skin and hair! Thanks, Mike, for your professionalism, your knowledge, and your responsiveness throughout this process!
- Culligan Customer